Marc E. Bisseck, M.D. – Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr. Marc E. Bisseck is a highly-qualified, exceptionally well-trained, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has worked in the south for over 16 years. His education encompasses all the areas that matter to your plastic surgery experience with degrees in psychology, chemistry, biology and, of course, his MD specializing in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
After completing his five year residency in General Surgery at the renowned Wake Forest University, Dr. Bisseck attained a Fellowship in Plastic Surgery at Medical University of South Carolina. Following two years of fellowship, he joined a specialty plastic surgery practice with Dr. Gregory A. Tobin where he honed his approach to cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Having developed excellence in his craft, Dr. Bisseck was scouted by East Georgia Regional Medical Center and he quickly fell in love with Statesboro.
In 2008, Dr. Bisseck, along with his wife and two children, moved to Statesboro where he began his own practice, naming it Statesboro Plastic Surgery in honor of his commitment to his new hometown. Dr. Bisseck maintains excellent relationships with East Georgia Regional Medical Center where he performs his surgeries, and developed new relationships with the many talented physicians that work in Statesboro. Dr. Bisseck is also involved in the community as the Vice-Chair and co-founder the Statesboro-Bulloch County Breast Cancer Foundation. He works closely with Georgia Southern University and The Statesboro Herald to educate the community on important issues in medicine. In 2013 he built and designed his new office to showcase his commitments to his Statesboro patients. Dr. Bisseck is a world-class surgeon committed to being the premier Bulloch County plastic and reconstructive surgery provider.
Dr. Bisseck’s unique approach as a plastic surgeon is based on his belief that enhancement and restoration includes not only physical repair, but also the healing of the spirit and renovation of the soul. “As I listen to their requests and desired results,” he says, “I am committed to delivering that renewed sense of pride to my patients.”
Deft and graceful, with a magnificent aesthetic, Dr. Bisseck’s craftsmanship as a surgeon will reveal you as beautiful outside as you are inside. His wide ranging abilities include everything from body contouring to meticulous hand surgeries.
Dr. Bisseck invites you to consider Statesboro Plastic Surgery as your partner in discovering the most wholesome and attractive you.
- Board Certification, The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Medical University of South Carolina
- General Surgery Residency, Wake Forest University
- Meharry Medical College, School of Medicine (MD)
- Health Science Hospital, School of Respiratory Therapy
- University of Winnipeg, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- University of Winnipeg, Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, BA in Psychology
- Georgia Medical Board
- South Carolina Medical Board
Statesboro Plastic Surgery, 2008- Present
- Active Membership, American Society Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society
- Ogeechee River Medical Society
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Adjunct Faculty Georgia Southern University, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health