This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks.
- Improve age spots and black heads.
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne.
Microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion. Collagen is a protein in your skin that’s abundant when you’re a child and makes skin appear taut and smooth. Collagen production declines as we age, resulting in looser, uneven skin.
Step 1.Crystals are used to exfoliate the skins surface
Step 2.Suction removes crystals and dead skin from the surface
Step 3.Suction stimulates collagen and promotes new growth
Before and After